Paradise City, Northampton, Massachusetts, is a great place to live and to ride bikes. Restaurants, museums, cultural arts of all types, rail trails and country roads make for great living and riding. Come ride with us.
Email: Pedal Paradise AT Gmail.com
Get to Know Paradise
- Northampton & Western Massachusetts Biking Resources
- You Can Take It With You
- Manhan Rail Trail Grand Opening Ceremony
- Get Your Bike Ready for Spring
- Biking Westfield and Southwick's Rail Trails
- Where's that Golden Spike?
- Southampton Greenway Commttee Working Hard on Rail Trail Project
- Norwottuck Rail Trail Resurfacing Hearing Set
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Going out for a leisurely bike ride is one thing. But how do you get the stuff of life done on your bike? I mean, you’ve got things to carry, right? You can stuff things for work in your backpack, … Continue reading
Editor, Being a spiritual person and a cyclist, Lynn Shelley’s letter published May 27, and the Springfield Diocese’s decision to sue the Northampton Planning Board, saddens me. I think the church’s proximity to the rail trail is a huge asset. … Continue reading
A Mommy and Avery Adventure story for Mother’s Day. A bike ride! A bike ride! It’s summer and Avery and Mommy must have a bike ride. But to where? Avery usually suggests Cape Cod, and Mommy shivers at the thought … Continue reading