Paradise City, Northampton, Massachusetts, is a great place to live and to ride bikes. Restaurants, museums, cultural arts of all types, rail trails and country roads make for great living and riding. Come ride with us.
Email: Pedal Paradise AT Gmail.com
Get to Know Paradise
- Northampton & Western Massachusetts Biking Resources
- You Can Take It With You
- Manhan Rail Trail Grand Opening Ceremony
- Get Your Bike Ready for Spring
- Biking Westfield and Southwick's Rail Trails
- Where's that Golden Spike?
- Southampton Greenway Commttee Working Hard on Rail Trail Project
- Norwottuck Rail Trail Resurfacing Hearing Set
Category Archives: Make It Yourself
Who’s ready to ride? I know my spirit is ready to get out on the bike, but my bike needs a little love to get ready for the road. This Saturday in Amherst, Gabor has announced his Neighborhood Bicycle Resource … Continue reading
Going out for a leisurely bike ride is one thing. But how do you get the stuff of life done on your bike? I mean, you’ve got things to carry, right? You can stuff things for work in your backpack, … Continue reading
Your bike is a workhorse, waiting to take you and your stuff where it needs to go. Judging from letters to the editor in our local newspaper, many people think of a bicycle as just a play thing, a toy … Continue reading
On my first tour, my friend Billye and I were riding one rainy day along an absolutely gorgeous road in Vermont. Despite the clouds, we could still see lovely reds, yellows, and oranges in the tree lines of the distant … Continue reading